Sunday 11 January 2015

Girls, girls, girls.

Hi there everyone!! It's me again with another blog post. So today I'm gonna just make things clear if anyone is wondering. The shoots and photographs I take are by myself and not taken from any website. And also when I shoot people it's usually for free because I'm not that good yet to be charging people for what I'm doing as a passion currently.

I feel like one day I'm gonna go pro but not yet. My dream is to be featured in an episode of Digitalrev one day and they'll be classifying me as a "Pro photographer", hopefully the youngest of them all hahaha! I really love Kai and his humor, and also Lok and his very authentic accent. (no racism intended) Their videos are very entertaining, and by that I mean each and every single one of them hahaha!

So for today's post, I'll just be sharing with you guys the different girls I have taken photos of, all of them are friends and hopefully will always be. Except for one, who has blocked me on twitter, which to me, it seems like I'm being kicked out of her life. Good luck in the future Laila, may only good things come your way, may I someday meet you somewhere else.

Here goes, may this be my most entertaining one.

1) Laila

Probably the most biggest influence in my passion for photography and arts, she sparked the little, minute fire I had into a big flame that can burn down a whole forest. Thank you for always inspiring me in more ways than one and also always helping me whenever yeah!! 

2) Mirrah

A ball of fire even though she's so small lol. Totally made my day when she praised my skills and down-to-earth attitude, how often do you get that? Hahaha! Hope I'll go out with you again some time, goos girl. 

3) Lysaa

One of the most humble and beautiful person I have met, even when things are not going her way she is still positive and happy no matter what. I really hope you find Mr. Perfect this time, and be happy with him okay! Stay beautiful. (I'm sorry you look really cute here hahaha) 

4) Nabilah

This girl right here, very very fucking pretty. (I admit cos I can't believe I got to take her pictures lol) At first it was awkward with her but as time goes by, we are comfortable with each other like brother and sister. Hope I get to make up for the shoot that I promised of you and your best friend! See you soon n4bby. 

5) Diana

This girl right, I had a crush on once. But at least the guy she ended up with is a far way way better person than me hahaha, last long you two! Anyways, she's a really friendly girl and always tries to make others happy whenever she can. She deserves happiness because she always gives it away. See you soon lobangpantat. 

6) Fatimah

This girl is the kind soul who waited and brought me to Lysaa's ward/area to visit her when she went through an operation. I really appreciate it. Thanks for that and may you be a model in the coming future, you've got lots of potential. (since you always watch ANTM hahaha.) see you soon!

7) Nasyitah

This girl right here is an awesome person and very very easy going. She is really down-to-earth and also has the same burning flame in her like me : photography. I really hope to see you soon again, time spent with you is enjoyable and I hope everybody feels the same. Stay gorgeous you clever Canon girl!

8) Firzanah 

This girl was probably my 2nd huge crush cos at that point of time I literally couldn't stop bothering/thinking/texting her because she really makes my day. Proud to say I got bestfriend-zoned and now she's like a sister to me already. See you soon breastpren! 
9) Anna

This person is someone who has a small build, but a really really big personality. I really like the positive vibes about her, wherever she is she will definitely be a firecracker (not literally), but by having extremely happy vibes. Hope to see you soon Anna! 

10) Nazurah 

One of the very few girls who looks really really good in  a dress. She really looks good, as you can see so yourself. She's a really easy-going person and is really friendly once you get to know her. An example of her great personality would be that she would really try and get things done and also encourage people. Hope to shoot you again someday Naz!

11) Adilah

Adilah, the little girl who I always used to bump into when I was still residing in Toh Guan. She has grown up to be a beautiful girl and she has a mesmerizing look about her, and also her personality too. See you soon and last long with Dary! 

12) Nadhilah

Pretty? Yes. Beautiful? Yes. Insecure? Definitely. She must be the most talkative/insecure girl I have ever met hahaha! She keeps saying how another girl I took photos of are more gorgeous than her. Eh you also gorgeous okay please! Anyways, going to the Pinnacle@Duxton with you was fun! And I seriously couldn't believe it when you said you are one of my close friend's sister. But you have the same face so makes sense lol. See you soon gorgeous girl! 

13) Amirah

Honestly, at one point of time when I was still in Yuhua Secondary, I thought that you are one of the prettiest girls in that school. I still think that you are hahahaha. Anyways I can't believe that I asked you whether I could shoot you because of your hair color hahaha! But it looks good on you that's why. Last long with Irfan and see you soon! 

14) Ash

Just a hotstuff girl hahaha! Was really shocked when she was the one who asked for the shoot, and not me. But really happy also she brought two other friends along too. Anyways, see you soon Ash! 

15) Natra

Beautiful girl with a beautiful personality. Very friendly and outgoing, talked to me first when I felt really awkward hahaha glad you did that la Natra. See you soon! 

16) Thorsha 

Another firecracker. Small build, hugeeee personality. I find it cute on that day whenever she was doing sound effects while playing my kendama lolzzz. ZAS! See you soon tiny firecracker! 

17) Zah

There is a saying that goes by, "Save the best for the last". And I totally agree with that. Zah is probably the girl who had to make the longest decision of her life cos she took like what, a few months to think about whether I could shoot her? Hahahaha she got really tempted when I started posting photos of really pretty girls on my Instagram and finally one day fine day, she fucking said yes. She looks good in almost anything, be it a bucket hat, pullover or a simple white tee. (Believe me when I say this.) She's a really loving and caring person, just hope she can find someone to make her truly happy. Lots of love for you idiotic sister. May we make time for each other again someday. Have a good read with this! (yours is the longest caption out of all lolzzz) 

So anyways, that concludes my blog post on the girls I have taken of, including my personal experience when I met and made friends with each and every one of them. Every single one is  pretty, beautiful, and also lovely in their own way.

Well, it's mainly because they are girls. And girls love compliments, so hope this makes your day!! And just for the record, I may just be a friend but I would do anything to spend time with each and every one of you again. Hohohohoho.

Sorry for the very long post guys hahaha! Here's to more shoots and making new friends, be it girls or guys in the near future, in shaa Allah. Take care everyone! As I always say, have a nice day and stay awesome. 

Cheers, 

Syafie Sengetkaki.


















No comments:

Post a Comment