Monday 19 January 2015

My boring life all these 18 years. (And a few dedicated paragraphs to my friends who are the whole true meaning of the last three paragraphs. You are beautiful, you should know that.)

5 days later, here I am again guys! And today will be the most shocking thing you'll ever see me post. Don't worry there won't be any explicit content here, but maybe explicit words and descriptions. So if you aren't ready for this, I suggest that by the end of this sentence, you could open a new tab and close this tab.

You know that moment when you have someone to be happy with? Yes be it a date, girl/boyfriend, friend with benefits or even better, a fuckbuddy. Yes I said it. Don't say I didn't warn you ah, hahaha!
I'm such a respected guy (I think), and I'm sorry if this entry changes the way you think of me but I needed somewhere to let it all out.

So let me start things off by saying, those who have known me well, always know that I will forever and always want to talk to girls. You know why? Because when a person from the opposite sex suddenly approaches you and wants to talk to you, you become interested. Unless you already have someone to always be interested in of course. Other than that, you would always likely or so be interested to reply to that someone who has tried a pickup line or two with you. (referring to girls reacting to guys cos well, I'm a guy duh.)

The other thing is because, nowadays I would actually WANT to ask girls stuff like "hey want to go out and take photos some time?" because I genuinely think they are good looking! Every single one of them. I am not biased towards any girl in my life because honestly speaking, all of them are beautiful.

A visual representation of me being thirsty for almost everything - hugs, kisses, sex and whatever the fuck else you can think of, lovebites, whatever the rest of that shit is called. 

Yes. I mean it's not quite a big issue but I guess I'm the one who makes it sound so big to myself, cos I'm a virgin and I don't know why I'm not proud of that. For sure others would be saying. "Wah you so good so innocent ah never do anything in your life." That's the thing, I haven't done anything exciting in my life. Name it, and I probably haven't done it at all. Haven't kissed, cuddled, done "it", don't have a proper ex, and all this considering I have already lived my beautiful life for 18 years and I haven't really entirely experienced anything exciting.

Speaking of ex-es, my very first ex was Afini. At that point of time, she was really cute and tiny and always wearing her red-framed spectacles everywhere she went, and with her quite thin body I must say she was really attractive. I just have to point out here that I want to apologize to Haqim, my best bro in primary school who I have showered with before that I sort of stole Afini from you bro. I wish I hadn't because if not I really am sure you two would be a longer-lasting and much sweeter couple. 

The relationship didn't last long because it was sort of a "monkey love" or cinta monyet as they call it in malay. And i remember vividly how we broke up HAHAHA. It's kind of stupid and some might say I might be an idiot for doing so but oh well, the past is the past. And now, Afini is like a crazy (not literal), hardworking, beautiful, tall and responsible woman, and I respect her for that. I just want to upload a picture of us when we were both secondary two and just appreciate our fetus stage. (take note that this was during 2010 and I was still full time sudent)

Such a sweet smile from her. She looks lovely and still does 5 years later, which is now, 2015. See you soon Afini! 

Okay so that's finally over. Sorry for such a long post, my blog is supposed to be a storybook but it didn't make it so I couldn't publish it! Nah, just kidding. 

So anyways, I'm planning to do a project recreate where I take photographs with the same person and hopefully in the same angle and also the same area if possible. If you guys know me personally, and would love to participate, just tweet me, pm me on Facebook or mention me on Instagram. Possibly you could also show me what picture you want to recreate, or which picture of us you would like to recreate. 

So the last thing I would like to touch on is the fact that sometimes, guys think that they can take advantage of girls just because they girls "belong" to them or so they think. I would like to touch on this issue because personally I have three friends who have been taken advantage of and I would like people to be aware of the fact that no matter what someone asks from you, no matter where you are or where you find yourself in, you have the final answer to whatever question or thing that he/she wants you to do. If it's a no, it's a no. Don't bullshit talk cock telling lies to everyone when actually you were the one who was taking advantage of her because she loves you or because she's really nice towards you. 

Oh yes, out of love, one would be willing to do anything. But if the answer is no, it's a no. Please walk away if the other party decides that he/she is the one who decides what happens and when he/she wants it. It's not socially responsible and I would love my readers to know that. Personally I think that people who take advantage of others are assholes, asswipes, the rejection and shame of the society and that they should be the one ashamed of what they have done, not the ones who have been taken advantage of. They are the ones who should be voicing out what had truly happened and not stay quiet because people who take advantage of other people, are bad. Really bad.

"Once a douchebag, always a douchebag." Yes that saying is really true and unfortunately I am of the gender that is being blamed for this very sentence. I totally agree with girls saying that most guys are the same and all, but seriously man. There ARE guys who WILL be your best lover, make you feel HAPPY. He will LOVE you with all his heart and you will know that it is all TRUE and not just words. "ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS." Yes that saying is also true and that is the only fact why I like to make my friends speechless when they say something I say won't come true and all. I enjoy making people feel speechless in a way that they didn't expect this to happen, like they never ever see it coming. 

So there you have it, my fifth blog entry. It might be a little bit too personal, but oh well I ain't a serious blogger, just someone who does this for fun hahaha. Hope you guys have had a good read and enjoyed my content. Have nice day and stay awesome. Here's a picture of me smiling for the camera :-) (hope you like it!) And really sorry again for the very long entry hahaha. 
I think this was when I was secondary four, which explains how thin I was at this point of time. 2012, best year ever. I miss how thin I was :( 

Signing off, 
Syafie Sengetkaki. 

No comments:

Post a Comment