Wednesday 4 February 2015

Kendamas on a whole new level.


So here I am again, and I'll be reposting this entry because Malcolm has some issues with what was going on in the previous (deleted) entry. Sorry dude, my bad. Anyways! I'm back again with the same shit, all about damas.

I love kendamas to be honest. I have 11 at home and I feel like the number will continue to increase over time. I currently own five KROM kendamas, six KendamaUSA kendamas, and my very first kendama ever, Sweets Natty. 

It's quite a journey for me playing kendama, I have progressed so much I didn't bother to look back at what I would have achieved without kendama. This "toy" is actually a remarkable thing in my life. I only have the "ASAP" gang to thank for introducing me to this amazing thing.

Anyways without further ado, let me introduce to you two people (no pictures of them) , Malcolm and KC. Both Singaporeans, but KC stays and studies in the USA. (lucky kid hahaha)

As you will see down below, the kendamas are hand painted by them and they are seriously amazing. I couldn't stop staring when Malcolm brought the first prototype to Spinworkx and he now has a second one. 

Here you go, enjoy! 

Malcolm's. I dubbed it the "Leopard Galaxy" Ozora kendama. Imagine if this were to be selling at JKA's website, it would be super dope!! So nice, so amazing, can't wait to see more work from this talented guy who shreds yoyo. 

KC's take on his own personalized kendama. Having experience from painting model kits of Gundam, you can clearly see why it is damn nice. The camo is a pleasant sight to the eyes, really. Can't take my eyes off it. Would be the first guy to buy this if he ever sells it. 

Balance! Actually no, just cup on cup action. Four cups, two tamas. Coming soon to theatres near you. 


Last but not least a close up look on both tamas by both! Malcolm's galaxy tama is definitely something to always look at, without a doubt. KC has opted for the more natural look to blend in with the camo pattern on his ken. Camouflage is actually best suited to the nature, as we may all know. 

Okay so that's it! My feature of Malcolm's and KC's personalized kendamas which are really awesome! If they ever open a business I would definitely be a customer. Cheers to both of you for being a good sport and letting me take the pictures of your kendamas. 

Anyways that's all I have for you. Hope you enjoyed the read and see you soon in my next entry! Have a nice day and stay awesome guys. 



Slaying damas even in the train, 
Syafie Sengetkaki. 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful site. Lots of useful info here. I’m sending it to several pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. For more amazing info you need to visit at this link crooked galaxy

    ReplyDelete