Sunday 25 January 2015

#HALAWESTJ part two.


So here I am back again for the second part of the dedicated post to West J. So back to the people who are the best in the position that they play (my opinion). They are not necessarily the most talented in the team, but they have made the cut to be featured on my blog. First up, we have :


Akid - Centre Midfield/Defensive Midfield
One of the guys who will work his tight ass off for a spot in the starting eleven because he doesn't start that often, but he probably will in the coming year to come, having improved so much in the past year. His best areas are retaining and holding the ball, and helping out with possession. His passing rate is 90% or higher, true story. Keep up the good work, and hope you'll score from the midfield someday bro! Your shot is getting more powerful.

Faris - Centre midfield/Defensive midfield
Probably one of the best ballwinners around in our team, he wins the balls cleanly and most times, he gets the free kicks for us in many areas too hahaha! Currently the most fit team mate I have personally seen. If anyone needs a gym partner, he is the one to approach! Sapao ah this guy. 

Zulfikri : Striker/Centre Midfield/Attacking Midfield/Defensive Midfield
Due to his small and brief stint in Balestier Khalsa, he is probably one of two most experienced midfielders we have in West J. The other being Aizat having played for Bukit Gombak. Probably not the hardest worker in the field, but he will prove to you why you should put him in the first eleven. Oh and he has a shot similar to mine. (Powerful like crazy) 


Fathoni : Left-Right Midfield/Attacking Midfield/Left Back
Probably one of the best tricksters I know who is fast and agile at the same time, and now he's more daring to challenge and also go for the ball, unlike last time. I saw it happen during training. I would also like to take this opportunity who's in "Furious Five" a big and juicy Happy 19th birthday bro!! Your present is probably gonna be a kendama so just wait for it alright! Hahahaha you are my Duelmasters, Yugioh, Tamiya, Yoyo, Match Attax, Adrenalyn XL, and now currently my team mate and best kendama bro. You will always be man. I probably owe you a lot because you have helped me in many countless situations, even when I need to sleep at your house. Enjoy your birthday bro! And enjoy my present to you (a kendama). 


So this is the end of part two for the dedication posts to my dear and beloved soccer team West J.
Look out for part three! Either by this afternoon or night (if I ain't lazy hehe). Hope you guys enjoyed the read! Happy birthday again my bro Fathoni!! Hope you get a lot of stuff for your birthday hahaha! Have a nice day and stay awesome guys. 

Signing off and see you in part three,
Syafie Sengetkaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment