Monday 26 January 2015

#HALAWESTJ part three.

Part three, and more team mates to talk about. In this post we have our own "Cristiano Ronaldo" and "Neymar". I dare to say this guy has the least experience but somehow he went on to win a league title with his COE team. I'll touch on that later.

So first up in this post is our own "Neymar". 


Nadzmi - Centre Midfield/Attacking midfield/Winger
One of the many speed demons I know in this awesome squad. I remember back then when Yuhua and Fuhua used to have friendlies and he would chase down every single ball and also he could dribble all the way and still could score playing as a keeper! I owe him one because during a friendly match against Boon Keng SRC, I scored a screamer from just outside the penalty box and yes, he assisted me. Thanks bro!! Anyways he's the current captain for our squad, either the whole family or just the seniors. Either way, he's another influential one on the team. Keep up the good work bro! He also can score fantastic goals from freekicks too. 


So next up, we have our very own "Cristiano Ronaldo". He's the one I would associate very much to CR7. He is currently wearing the CR7 glimmer superflys, dope as fly. And he even plays like Ronaldo somehow. His biggest inspiration (my opinion) is Cristiano Ronaldo overall. I feel like if he ever met Ronaldo in person he would be really speechless.


Shafwa - Winger/Striker/Attacking Midfield/Right Back
One of the most better improved and also one of the most experienced players on the pitch, considering he's currently playing for Warriors. He was formerly from Balestier Khalsa, before that club shut down (COE team), temporary or permanent I'm not too sure. But Balestier are back in the game now. And this guy has played for warriors and probably the best option there is for the coach to put him at right back. Anyways, just wanna say that his physique and ball control ability is what I aim to achieve someday (if I'm as hardworking as him). Even Aniq, his team mate, said "He's the most improved player of our team". Congratulations again on your victory with Warriors and hope you can play often for West J. I feel like we kinda miss your skills at Right/Left wing and we need it. Stay awesome bro. 

Asyraaf - Centre Midfield/Left Back/Centre Back
I didn't expect to ever be in the same team for someone as good as himself. This is because I remember vividly I would always challenge with him in the middle of midfield during Fuhua vs Yuhua friendlies. He would always come out on top because his body contact is crazy powerful. One of the more quiet ones in the field, but he knows what he is doing. And if anyone was wondering, he is also the brother to Aizat, mentioned in an earlier post. If I were a coach, he would probably always be in my starting eleven because he's that good at what he does. Solid as rock, this one.

Sabran - Centre Back/Centre Midfield
One of the more recent additions to our team, I welcome Sabran. He is I think the most freaking relaxed guy you will ever see playing centre back. I know because when I'm playing left back, he and me would pass the ball around very much. And about pressure, don't even think about it. He's one of the best 'trackers' or 'markers' and he would go right in to win the freaking ball. Me and him, we're Mizuno buddies hahaha! And he's fit as fuck too, just like Faris. 

So there you go, the third of my dedication posts to West J. United. All of the above in this post I can guarantee they are the best at what they do, and if you have seen them play or played alongside them in the field, I can guarantee you will definitely agree with me. So look out for the fourth post, coming tonight also! Have a nice day and stay awesome guys!!

Hope you enjoyed the read, CR7, Neymar, David Luiz and Thiago Silva. 

Signing off, 
Syafie Sengetkaki.




No comments:

Post a Comment