Friday 30 January 2015

#HALAWESTJ part five.


Here is the last part. (I think.) This post is dedicated to the team mates who have been working hard for a spot in the starting eleven because this position is the most important of the team, they stand between the posts. Yes, the goalkeeper. So here goes.

First up, we have Nazri. He started out as a photographer for West J. when he first came from K1. Ever since then he has been working hard to earn a spot in the first eleven. What I notice is, he is the one who will always ask without a doubt, "Chief, goalkeeper training?" I respect him for that. He's a great and good friend. I'm sorry for waking up so late when we stayed over at your house over a year ago, really sorry. Anyways, hope you get more playing time Naz!! 

At this point he was piggybacking on Rauf rock. #swag 

Next up is Mr. Google knows everything, Firdaus.

He is the one to go to if you need answers. He doesn't know every single thing, but he knows a lot. He's the one in blue here, number 13. A few facts about him, he's my best customer for my boots, and he was also the first one to go out and take photos with me when I got my DSLR. There, now you know a useless fact. 

I think he was playing catching here, which explains the 'twist'. HAHAHAHA. Anyways congratulations on the scholarship bro! You deserve it you clever son of a gun. #swag

And last we have the current first eleven custodian who I just met just now by coincidence at CCK interchange, Fadhil.

Lepak je. Taken when West J. had training at Jalan Besar Stadium. He's the kind of keeper who knows what he is doing but he still needs help from his defenders but usually he can stop the hard shots from going in. Don't let his size fool you, he was part of  the H-Two-O dream team for ITE. I think he has had the most experience being a goalkeeper in West J. He is also able to guide the younger keepers if he really wants to. My choice when it comes to keepers. 


The number '1' suits him perfectly because he could easily be the first choice for any coach, any team. Keep up the good work dhil! Hope I don't cause you problems if I ever play in a first eleven team with you like that day hahaha! 

Soooooooo, finally it has ended. The last and final part to the dedication posts for my dear team mates, my family, West J. United whom I have been with for four years ever since it first started. I joined a little late but who cares, I'm still here ain't I? #halawestj. 

Hope you enjoyed every part of the series, and each little caption that came with each individual. Stay awesome and have a nice day guys!! 

Signing off like finally, 
Syafie Sengetkaki

No comments:

Post a Comment