Thursday 15 January 2015

Sneakers Galore!

Hi guys!! So I'm back after 5 days and I'm glad to say that my week went quite well. Most of the time was spent working (internship), and it's like 12 freaking hours. But I don't mind because it's usually at my workplace that I post a blog entry. So today I'm gonna feature various sneakers from different people, most whom are my own friends, or people I know from Instagram.

Most of them are flyknits though, but I hope you don't mind that hahaha. So enjoy this post! (gonna be lots of pictures so sneakerheads just get ready to drool!)


So first up, we have my pair of Flyknit Multicolor Trainers. They are an expensive pair but totally worth all the stares and glances I get from people who knows what these shoes are, hahaha! Hats off to Faliq for this sick shot bruh.  


Another shot of my Trainers, and I have Alvin to thank for this one. Thanks bro for the shot!


Aniq's pair of Oreo/Volt Flyknit Racers. They look clean as fly, only because he maintains it by using Jason Markk premium shoe cleaner. (Have a set but haven't tried it out yet!) Keep em' clean brather.  


A shot of both racers owned by Aniq, the Oreo/Volt and also the Lucid Green, just an experimental shot which turned out nice! 


Lucid Green making the colors in this picture pop! This particular pair never fails to attract me, because even though it's a popular color, it's a rare color and not often seen. 


The collaboration between Concepts x New Balance! The collab pairs between these two have always such a great color and I wish one day I would get a collab pair. So sick! Owner is Wayne, a sneakerhead just like myself. Hope you like this entry bro!


New Balance x Ronnie Fieg 530, dubbed the "Central Park" of the two pairs of collab they worked on together. To me, it really looks like Iron Man, resemblance over 1000. (really nigga) And this certain pair did not come in excessive stocks here in sunny Singapore. Sick pair, hope Manto's jealous of this like always. Glendon's pair. 


Flyknit Sail/Volt-Black, owned by Faliq. I was glad we got to meet at such a place, the Kallang Stadium! But something unfortunate happened that day too, which I shall not talk about here. See you some time bro! 


Finally, a pair of Rosheruns. This sick pair is owned by Arif, one of the dudes that asks a lot of question, and also apply it into his photography. Props to him for that, he's really improved a lot and got more better shots than me now. I wonder who's the shifu now eh Arep hahaha! 


This here is my homeboy's sick pair of the Hyper Punch/Volt colorway of the Flyknit Racer. I was the one who poisoned him and look now, who has more pairs than me in just three to four short months? Yes it's him, Mr. Fathoni. 


This is Fathoni's other pair, the Oreo/Volt. 


This here is an underrated colorway of the Rosherun. But saying that, it sold out pretty fast here in SG. Really sad I couldn't get a pair, but hey I got the multicolor and that is enough for me! Owned by Amiruddin, another homeboy. 


Here you have a retro sneaker which has grown in style thanks to its two toned color, black and white. It is a really clean pair, I must admit as I feel like getting one for myself too now hahaha! Rifdih the hansome mamat owns this pair. Yes, Rifdi Haziq the crazy handsome guy if you were wondering. This is the Adidas Superstar btw.  


This pair belongs to my Trombone senior in band, and this was shot when I was helping him take photos for his project. It's really a beauty, this one. I really like how the black compliments the blue here. Maybe that's why a bruise is blue/black, hahaha!


Offspring x Asics collab pair, part of the "Desert pack". Grabbed my balls and had the courage to ask someone whether I could take a photo of his shoes. Really proud of myself for that. Taken at Sole Superior 2014. 


Air Jordan 4 "Military Blue" Colorway, owned by Rifdy's partner in crime, his elder brother. Still impressed with how clean he managed to keep it. Nazreen owns this one.  


Air Jordan 4 "Green Glow" owned by Mr. Royal Empire himself. Clean and sick pair of Jordans, I must say. 


Multicolor pair, hard to come by, especially in the Racer model, considering it's already double confirm deadstock everywhere. Such a pleasant sight to the eyes. Wish I owned one though, so I would own two Multicolor pairs, hohoho.


If anyone was wondering, this is dubbed the "Random Yarn" Flyknit Rosherun. I said it then and I will say it now, these are freaking nice. I want one pair please. Owned by Richie. 


Zx Flux reflective snakeskin pair. Dope as fly, and will always be. 


Izzadely's take on the Nike Air Trainer. Personally really don't like highcuts, but this looks good enough to wear out every day. 


Air Jordan 4's "Toro". Rifdy of Royal Empire Apparel owns this really red pair!


Puma Trinomic R698. Got it off the shelves for $100+ because I bought it at a Puma Factory Outlet store. It's located at IMM for Singaporeans reading this!!


Flyknit Chukkas, Amsyar the smokingnun's pair. Hope I get to see him again someday. 


Asics Gel Lyte III "Guardian" 002 model, one of the three shoes for the "Bait Pack". I really wanted the 001, but that was too hyped to the extent even replicas (fakes) were made so what the heck. 


Janoski, floral. Azim owns this beautiful pair, one of my newly made brothers. Really grateful for the"A.S.A.P." gang to come into my life, they brought a whole new perspective into my photography. (rooftops) Thanks Azim, Shai, Zuhairy, Fir and Rashid! You da mvp. 


Left owned by Shai, right owned by Azim. This was taken at Istana Woodneuk, the abandoned castle. It has a very nice vibe about it, but only that we have to be careful of the wasps at one part of the castle. A freaking nest is present there man. 


Yet another pair from my homeboy Fathoni. Like I said, he has already three pairs. If I'm not wrong, his fourth pair is already at home with him. Can't wait to shoot all four now hahaha! 


One of the very few guys I know who owns a Gel Lyte, other than me. Riehan owns this one. I still owe you a shoot for your Oreo Racers, sorry bro busy shooting girls ah hahaha! Will update you if anything. 


Asics Gel Lyte III Denim, owned by Azrul. A very confusing pair at first but after a while it's a delight to the eyes. Nice pair! 


My own Flyknit Lunar 1+ pair which I don't own anymore, sadly. But this came first before the Multicolor. It was sold to a nice guy named Schon and I hope you take care of them as much as I did bro! 


Adidas Tech Super MF ("Made For") pack, which is only available in four cities - Singapore, Milan, Istanbul & Miami. Had my eyes on this for quite some time, and when it cost only $50 for a clearance sale, had to get it! Thanks Adidas for creating this wonderful pair! Credits to handsome mamat for this shot. 


So here we have another colorway of the "Camo" pack of Rosheruns released by Nike, this is the women's version. Strangely enough, Nabilah is the only girl to be featured here, only because she's the only "sneakerhead" among the rest of the girls I have shot with. Stay awesome gurllll. 


Supra Spectre, owned by Syafiq, one of the chill and awesome guys over at Royal Empire Apparel. Stay awesome fiq! 


Oreo colorway owned by Akid. He was the one to start buying flyknits before any one of us (bbc guys) owned a pair. 


And last but not least, my own pair which has been with me for 18 years. Like who doesn't love their own feet right? Doesn't need no Jason Markk, tap water will do the trick. (plus soap of course) Credits to my lil bro Syakir for this! 



So that's it for my take on sneakers featuring my friends, most of whom are guys except for one that is Nabilah. Miss her though. Anyways, hope I make more friends in the future so I can feature more people on my blog! (Afidahlanzzz/Mellowedhigh/Yumiangela being just a few I wanna feature some day) As always, have a nice day and stay awesome.

Cheers, 
Syafie Sengetkaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment