Tuesday 17 February 2015

SAApparel.


Hey there guys! Well it took some time for me to update my blog and here I am again! I always update my blog every week but this time it took me a while because I literally had nothing to write about. (all lies)

So anyways, whenever I have a new blog entry, it would be something new. And yes, this is something really new. SAApparels. The owners of this clothing/apparel line is both my good buddies, Sathiyah and Asyraf. Really glad to have made friends with them in secondary school because we all kinda grew up learning soccer together. But without further ado, let's talk about what happened.

The shoot started off at Haji Lane, near the Sultan Mosque area, in a you know, lane. A closed kind of small road which was cramp and we just did some product shots and also some lookbook-ish shots. Altogether we had 5 models, three girls and two guys. Salman, Malek, Haryani, Elly and Hazyra.


Here's a picture of them : 

Elly, Malik, Haryani, Salman, Hazyra.
Taken at along the waters of Singapore River, very close to the Esplanade. 

So here they are individually : 

Elly. One of the most cheerful people I know personally. Loves to have fun and also enjoys time spent with her friends. One of the cutest girls I know too hahaha! 

Hazyra. She says she doesn't model but does otherwise. Her posing and skills are that of a freelance model who you can call any time to pose for you! She's a great girl, very friendly as well! See you soon! 

Salman, has one of the most fiercest looks in the bunch. If he does this kind of face, sometimes you don't even know whether he's angry or just playing around. Another one who grew up playing soccer with me in secondary school too. 

Malik, someone who I don't know personally but all I can say is that he looks like Salman's long lost twin. So much resemblance! 

Lastly, Haryani. One of the girls who was very close to me during secondary one and two. She used to look very nerdy with those round specs but look at her now, all grown up and so beautiful. One of the prettiest girls I personally know and admire. 

So there you have it, the 5 models and the ones who were involved in the product shoot for SAApparels newest and latest T-shirt, and also cap. (not pictured here) Sorry if I didn't type very long and storytelling, it's because I'm busy admiring my Sweets Homegrown kendama which I just bought for $114.90. Super stoked!

As always, stay awesome guys and have a nice day! 

Signing off, 
Syafie Sengetkaki. 


No comments:

Post a Comment