Friday 27 February 2015

Freeze time. (Part one)


Hi guys, it's been so long that I wrote a blog entry, and I'm feeling guilty already so here I am again. So today I'll be talking about a topic which many people love and kind of dwell into because you know, who doesn't love shoes in mid air or jumpshots right? So yes that's kind of what I'm going to show you today.

So here we have shoes in freezed motion (shot at high shutter speeds eg. 4000). Hope you enjoy this because these kind of shots are becoming more popular.

First up we have Rifdih and his shoe - Adidas Superstar. A very simple shoe, no fussy or intricate designs, just plain black on white colors. Black and white, that is another popular thing in the world currently too. 

So here's Fathoni with his - Nike Flyknit Racer. This is the shoe in the Oreo/Volt colorway and it is looking dammmmmn fine. This was shot at a rooftop in town, one of the very very mainstream ones. 

Here he is again with the same pair, but this was taken on the day that he collected it from the seller, and he really looked so genuinely happy with it. Oh, I was the one who poisoned him to start buying flyknits guys, hahaha!

So here's Glendon with his - New Balance x Ronnie Fieg 530 "Central Park". Very hard to come by especially in sunny Singapore, and he got his hands on a pair, so jealous hahaha. One of the sickest pairs I've seen personally, and it kind of looks like Iron Man sneakers too, don't you think so? 
So here's my good friend Aniq with a mixture of two sneakers - both Flyknit Racers. The left is the "Lucid Green" and the right is "Oreo/Volt". This was an experimental shot and it kind of turned out nice so I decided to keep it. And thanks for lending me your soccer boots, nitrocharge and predator. 

So here's Aniq again with his - Adipure 11 pro. Launch colorway. This is the latest version of the 11 pro silo, and I have to say these bad boys have to be the most comfortable out of the rest of the adipures! It looks sick with the color, and the design is also spot on. The leather is amazing. 

And finally myself with my own pair of - Nike Flyknit Trainers. Multicolor colorway. One of the most hyped and revered colors in the sneaker game, and I didn't regret buying them. I have people breaking necks in school just to see this, I'm sorry guys, not on purpose. Nike did a very good job on these. Just a suggestion Nike, why don't you guys multicolor the magista? Pretty sure that will sell out pretty fast. (Just an opinion hehe) 

Have more shots like this but can't seem to remember where I put them. (Yes I ain't good at organizing stuff) But I mean it's kinda pleasing to the eyes because our eyes aren't cameras that can slow down motion and sort of freeze time so I hope you liked the shots as much as I loved taking and creating them. So that's volume one of "Freeze Time". Will continue tomorrow when I'm not feeling tired hopefully. Hope you enjoyed what you see! Stay awesome guys. 



Signing off,
Syafie Sengetkaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment