Monday 16 March 2015

Laced up series Evopower C4. No.1 (Inspired by Soccerbible)

So hey guys I'm back! And today I have for you are photos of my limited edition pair, the Puma Evopower C4 or Cesc Fabregas. At first I didn't want to wear it as it would fetch a high price from collectors or even be the start of nice and good trades, and boy have I never been more right.

Deals came from Carousell (an application), trades and also people wanting to purchase it. Anyways this is not why I'm here. Today is to share with you a collaboration between one of the talented people I know, Ernest (@412.am on Instagram). Can't tell you how amazing this guy is. As awkward as he looks, he has a great personality. Once again, thanks for your help man!

So here, I have the shots from that day's session at NTU. Just a normal kickabout like any other, but I must say that I achieved so many great shots on this day. So here goes.


Lacing up in the soccer boots, just trying to make it look as attractive as it was when I first bought it. The white part is a little dirty now due to the artificial pitches I often play on but that's okay, it still is good looking nonetheless.

Comfort in this pair is very excellent, stud pressure is only noticeable at the start and little to no break in time is needed. I would say that since I have a flat foot, I'm considered wide-footed and this boot can cater to my wide-foot needs very well. The pressure is distributed evenly with the conical and bladed studs which occupy the sole of the boots.

Foam pads which are placed on the instep of the boot (most of them) do not necessarily help with the higher and also more powerful shot that Puma advertise in their videos or adverts. It only can come down to this : practice makes perfect. So if you do have a powerful shot, it just really means that you yourself have worked on the technique to get that kind of shot. That's about it.




The visual appeal of this boot is very high considering what Puma have done, as they said that they wanted to continue their "tricks" collection and this in fact was what Cesc Fabregas, of Chelsea had wanted from them. It goes well with the Chelsea kit, which is blue and white in color too.

On the instep, the design of "C4" can be seen which clearly means Cesc 4 which is Fabregas's first name and his kit number he has sticked with ever since he was in Arsenal. He also donned it in Barcelona, and now in Chelsea as well.

I'm just so happy to get my hands on such a beautiful pair and I totally appreciate every second of work put in to the design and conclusion of this boot. Not forgetting the Balotelli, Reus and also Aguero signature pairs as well. I just have wanted to try the Evopower ever since it came out and here I am donning a pair of my own.




So there's my review of the Evopower C4 and how it is so comfortable and also does its job very well. I hope you enjoyed this as much I have enjoyed typing it out and letting you guys read what I think best describes this sick pair. Will include more pictures in my next post.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading, stay awesome and have a nice day!



Signing off, 
Syafie Sengetkaki. 

No comments:

Post a Comment